CONCOUR BLOG

NEO

About Me.

Hello. My name is Moncho Varela . I'm a web designer, web developer, illustrator & musician. I live in Spain, La Coruña, the best place of the World.

I'm extremely passionate about the web, design, illustration, animation, typography, web standards, user experience & photography. I've got tons of experience designing logos, icons & mascots for businesses & producing unique online brand experiences. I've been designing websites since 5 years old.

I like to tweet a lot about stuff, so follow me on Twitter if you can put up with my ramblings.

Work here

Contact Me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Repellendus, ad, reprehenderit, quia id eum nobis consequuntur hic similique error sunt officia maxime. Dolorum, enim at veritatis obcaecati velit esse provident.

Title here

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.